Monday, December 28, 2009

January meeting?

So, in all of our cookie craziness, we neglected to talk about January's meeting. Mom, Chrissy and I did a little talking at church on Christmas Eve and decided we should meet for Chinese food one evening in January and come with our ideas and calendars and plan our meetings for the year.

I can get the small private room at Helen's Gourmet Chinese at Fresno and Alluvial so we can be loud and silly, like we tend to be.

What do you all think?
Which of the following dates works best for you?

Jan. 5
Jan. 7
Jan. 11

Respond to the blog and as soon as we have a date that seems to work for most of us, I'll make the reservation.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a great New Year's holiday as well.

Talk to you soon,
Carey

6 comments:

Suzelle said...

The 5th works for me. Thursdays (the 7th) aren't good for me and the 11th is our anniversary :)

Cindy said...

The 5th would work for me.

Nola Mom said...

The 5th is good for me.

Tracy said...

Fine by me :o)

Anonymous said...

I like the 11th, but the 5th works too.

Anonymous said...

The 5th is good, the other days work too!