Hello, ladies! I posted this on facebook too, so this will be a repeat to some of you.
Would you like to be a blessing to a dear family in need? We have some dear friends, Chris and Diane Bohan (Diane's maiden name is Dunbar, for all you People's Church youth groupers), who received the news that Chris has liver cancer and must be taken to the Mayo Clinic early next week for a possible transplant. It is very difficult financially for Diane to stay in Arizona with Chris, so I would like to give all my friends the opportunity to bless Diane with one night's stay at a hotel near the hospital. If several of us chip in, she can stay there for the duration of his treatment (about two weeks). Contact me via phone 323-5576, and I can arrange for the blessings to reach Diane. Thank you all in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment