Time for another GOOD THINGS GIRLS GATHERING,
and It's only a week away!
You're invited:
When: Tuesday, December 8th at 7pm
Where: Tracy's House
Why: For the annual Cookie Swap & Gift Grab (Oh, I mean exchange)
Who: Hopefully all 10 of us fun-lovin' Girls
Don't forget:
...to bring a $20ish wrapped Gift (fit for fightin' over)
...to Bake up 6 dozen cookies
(packaged up, 1/2 dz. each to give your GTGFs, but
leaving out 1 dz. to share/taste at the meeting)
Ribbons will be awarded to:
~ Best Decorated Cookie
~ Most Creative Cookie Packaging
~ Yummy-est Tasting
~ Best All Around
Don't worry, I'll have some nibbles of the NOT so sweet variety
in an attempt to balance out the sugar rush!
December is Upon Us, so if you haven't done it already
...get shopping & baking, dear friends
...we've only got 1 weekend left, before our meeting...
Can't wait to share some Holiday Cheer with you!
and It's only a week away!
You're invited:
When: Tuesday, December 8th at 7pm
Where: Tracy's House
Why: For the annual Cookie Swap & Gift Grab (Oh, I mean exchange)
Who: Hopefully all 10 of us fun-lovin' Girls
Don't forget:
...to bring a $20ish wrapped Gift (fit for fightin' over)
...to Bake up 6 dozen cookies
(packaged up, 1/2 dz. each to give your GTGFs, but
leaving out 1 dz. to share/taste at the meeting)
Ribbons will be awarded to:
~ Best Decorated Cookie
~ Most Creative Cookie Packaging
~ Yummy-est Tasting
~ Best All Around
Don't worry, I'll have some nibbles of the NOT so sweet variety
in an attempt to balance out the sugar rush!
December is Upon Us, so if you haven't done it already
...get shopping & baking, dear friends
...we've only got 1 weekend left, before our meeting...
Can't wait to share some Holiday Cheer with you!
10 comments:
I'll be there! Like I'd miss it? Right...
I will be there. I have the recipe decided and gift bought. Can't wait!
I'm there too :) FUN !!!!
Wouldn't miss it!
I'll be there and I'm looking forward to it!!
I'll be there with bells on (really).
I will be there and so will my mom. (She always likes to be here for this Very Special Good Things Christmas)!
I will be there...ready for some holiday cheer with my GTGFs!
where is anonymous' response?
Post a Comment