Monday, June 30, 2008

July Meeting Info

Hello, Ladies!
Here is the scoop on this month's meeting. We will be meeting at Cheri's house on Tuesday, July 8 at 7:00 p.m. for a night of swapping and munching. We'll have light appetizers and dessert. Please bring any ideas or tips (household, health, etc) you would like to share with the group. You may also bring any stuff you would like to get rid of (decorations you are tired of or that no longer go with your decor, craft items you know you'll never use, etc.). This is your chance to purge and get organized! We will draw numbers to determine the order in which we get to grab a goodie, and we'll keep going around until all the stuff is gone or we are no longer interested! I'll make arrangements for Salvation Army to pick up any leftovers. RSVP to the blog, or call me at 323-5576. See you next week!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Sorry ladies, I am not going to make this one...but I'll look forward to seeing you next month for sure!

Chrissy said...

I'll be there Cheri. Chrissy

Carey said...

I'll be there. I might need to borrow a truck for all the junk I have to give away. :-)

Nola Mom said...

I'll be there. See you then.

Bonnie said...

Greetings from Montana. I guess that means I won't be making it to this one... I'll actually be in Yellowstone. Have a great time!

Cindy said...

I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there with my junk!
Tammi

Chrissy said...

I just put my junk in the trunk...can't wait to get some new junk now that my drawers and cupboards have more room. It makes perfect sense to me!

Anonymous said...

Still can't remember my user name and/or password, so I am still anonymous. I am sorry, but I am going to have to miss this one. Have fun and see you next month. Carolyn