Thank you Tammi for your hospitality and for hosting our Summer gift exchange. I am enjoying my tea pot and I hope that everyone is enjoying the gift that they took home. Good job shoping this year!
It was nice to see everyone. Chrissy we missed you and had to give your job as designated present opener to Elisha.
Thank you everyone for the fun little gifts that we exchanged. I enjoyed going through my basked today and taking my time to look at each one.
Have a good July 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I also had a nice time. Chrissy, I came home with the great 4th bucket of goodies. Too cute, especially the napkins. Thanks for a great evening ladies!
SORRY I MISSED THE FUN EVENING. WE GOT TO THE RECITAL AND GUESS WHO CAME TO SIT IN OUR ROW (SECOND FROM THE TIPPY TOP OF A PACKED SAROYAN THEATER!!!)? IT WAS THE CORUMS!!! AT LEAST WE ALL GOT IN. MANY PEOPLE HAD TO WAIT OUTSIDE AS THE FIRE MARSHALL SAID THE THEATER WAS FULL. THEY WERE THERE TO CHEER ON A FRIEND FROM CHURCH. WHAT A NICE SURPRISE. LIZZIE HAD A PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT TOO AND TONIGHT IS HER LAST ONE. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN JULY. WHO WAS MY PROXY? WHAT NUMBER WAS I? SOMEBODY OUT THERE IN GOOD THINGS LAND LET ME KNOW WHAT I GOT!
Chrissy-
Tammi,the evening's hostess,
was YOU (by pulling your name out of the hat) & she got you #10.
I believe you got a mosaic photo RW&B flag photo frame & a Flag tote bag (like a book carryall) - gift was from NOLA & You stole it from Elisha!
If I am wrong about any of this, I am sure someone out there will correct me....I think Tammi's must have Lute & the little goodie bags us to you too!!!
Hope your recital night was fabulous!!
Post a Comment