OK Gals... I have rsvp for cookbook pages from Mom, Cindy and Tracy. Any other takers? I'll be printing this weekend.
(If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down....several posts ago, I gave the details. )
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi!
I'd love to have an update too! I can send you additional $ for postage. What do you think?
Miss you,
Jean
Oh my gosh-isn't Jean sweet?
I've never even met her, but she is still such a part of the group!!
Do any of you tell her how often her name comes up at meetings? I wish I knew her too!!!
Hi Jean
We miss you at our meetings. I would be happy to send you our cookbook update. Please allow time for mailing. We hope you are having good weather out your way and that you finally have spring and flowers. Take care.
Carey, I would love the pages for the cookbook and protector pages. Thank you!
Hi Carey,
I would like the package deal.
Hope I'm not too late, I am a slow poster.
Hi to Jean we miss you!
Tammi
Post a Comment