I got this message, ONLY because a little "Wilson girl" birdie called to tell me to check the blog--I'll plan on the 17th instead.
I'll be there.
Sorry I can't come...again!!!!! I will miss the fun. Hope to see you all next month. Chrissy
I will be there. I am so looking forward to our evening and the gift steal.
Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make the new date. Have a great time! I'm sure it'll be full of all sorts of excitement with all that stealing going on!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I got this message, ONLY because a little "Wilson girl" birdie called to tell me to check the blog--I'll plan on the 17th instead.
I'll be there.
Sorry I can't come...again!!!!! I will miss the fun. Hope to see you all next month. Chrissy
I will be there. I am so looking forward to our evening and the gift steal.
Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make the new date. Have a great time! I'm sure it'll be full of all sorts of excitement with all that stealing going on!
Post a Comment