Hi Ladies,
I have heard from everyone except Cheri and Bonnie about next Thursday - does that mean you all want valentine colored fabric? I haven't heard otherwise.
As you may have noticed, when you respond to the blogger invitation, you show up on the sidebar as a blog member. Everyone except Tammi, Cheri, and Chrissy have done that. Once you are a member, you can do a post, just like this one, only maybe a little more entertaining!
I found a little glass "thing" to put under my tree that was in the candle section at Target. It fits pretty well. The base of the tree is about the same size as a pillar candle, if that helps anyone. A saucer would work well too.
As for the top, I ended up finding a cute shank-type heart button, and bent the pin and used the bent pin to turn the button into a "tree topper." So look for a cute bigger button to use as a topper.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday at Carolyn's - I will be explaining more about the blog too, so that we all figure out how to work this little thing.
Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! The meeting is on THURSDAY, not Tuesday--unless I am all messed up--In response to the fabric selection, I bought my own, before we had an official list of what you/we were to provide :) Have a Great Weekend!
Post a Comment