Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another Cute Button Tree!!


Look at Nolamom's darling creation.

I love the use of her kitchen's colors for an everyday decoration.

You GO GIRL!!

Has anyone else made another tree??

I am thinking a green one would do double duty for St. Pat's day and then it could get added to the Red tree I've already done, as a Christmas Duo....Sound like a plan?

3 comments:

Nola Mom said...

Thanks Tracy for posting the picture of my latest creation. It was fun to make and I had all the buttons. The hard part was finding the pins with the white heads. This has been a fun craft. I hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Cindy said...

Tracy - Why didn't you also post the photo of the car we saw? My kids don't believe me.

Ramona said...

This is so pretty. LOVE the hearts as a topper. I also love the idea of making one for every holiday or season. You have inspired me to make one for Easter. :) Thanks!