Saturday, February 9, 2008

Button Trees Completed (Well, some of them)





Okay, Here are some of the completed trees created by the good things girls this past Thursday night!!!


A little Easter Pastel or Valentine's Reds, Pinks, & Purples Anyone??


This craft was fun to do-and everyone only poked themselves with their pins just a couple times...


A few of us didn't quite make it to the top of the cone, so hopefully we'll all see the completed masterpieces at next month's meeting....if not before...here, on the blog...that's a hint, ladies...you can do it...post a photo...it doesn't hurt at all...try it...really, it's fun!!


I even included a photo of my tree-on it's stand, at home, in the middle of my Valentine's Table-I hope yours are adorning your living spaces by now as well.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Tracy! I think they all look great. I'm glad everyone seemed to be having a fun time with this!

Suzelle said...

cute, cute, cute :)