Hi everyone!
Just wanted to post something regarding the cupcake exchange so everyone can be thinking about their cupcake selection. We are having the next Good Things at Carolyn's house on Monday, June 14th at 7pm. It's a cupcake and gift exchange, so prepare your summer or 4th of July themed gift (20 dollar limit) so it can be swiped and don't forget to bring 15 homemade cupcakes ready to trade with your friends. Please remember to bring along a container to bring and take your cupcakes home in. If you'd like to share your receipe with everyone I'm sure we'd all love to have it.
15 cupcakes should give us enough to send one home with everyone (possibly Virginia, if she'll be joining us) and then we'll be able to cup some up for bites to share while we're there. Hope everyone can come... because if you don't... you'll miss out on a really GOOD THING!
Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I spoke to Virginia at Cheri's graduation party (hooray Cheri!) and she will be attending the party. Even though she lives in Hanford, she tends to think the drive isn't so bad if presents and cupcakes or cookies are involved. I tend to agree! I'm looking forward to Good Things. I'll be fresh off my move, so I may just try out my new oven. How fun! Nothing like trying it out with the whole group tasting the results...
I will be there!
I'll be there! I'm getting my "swiping" arm all pumped up for some super stealing!
Me and my cups will be there.
I am anonymous. It wouldn't recognize my password:( Had to reset it but didn't want anybody to think I was the other anonymous who happens to be hosting, so I hope she is coming!
Gosh, just got home and saw I am still anonymous! It's me...Chrissy!
I'll be there.
I thought it was general/b-day themed.....as far as the gift ????
Don't forget your recipe everyone. I would like to include all cupcake recipes in my book.
Looking forward to the evening.
Glad you are back anonymous!
I'll be there!
I will be there!
Me too...me too! :o)
Post a Comment