Thanks everyone for a fun evening. I was amazed at the cupcakes. They were all really delicious, different and unique. It was fun to bring the party home with me. We will enjoy eating our cupcakes for awhile. This was certainly a fun idea. Thank you Carolyn and Lori for hosting and adding all your special touches.
The gift exchange was really fabulous. All the gifts were fun as well as all the stealing. I love my gift.
We really did what we do best--bake, shop, eat and laugh! Have a good Summer everyone. Love you all!
Nola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with everything you said, Nola! What a fun time we had at the party. I'm inspired to change my kitchen curtains because my new apron looks so nice with the wall paint!
You said it best Nola. I totally agree. We were all in out element!What a great way to kick off the summer. Thanks everybody. See you in August. Have a fun, safe summer.
It sure was alot of cupcake making, funny stories to tell about cupcake disasters and alot of laughs. I really had a fun time but had to laugh because yesterday I was looking in the closet for something and I found the gift I wanted to give at the gift exchange. It was a cupcake... well, I won't tell... Guess I'll have to use it for next years exchange if I can remember it's in the closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment