Monday, May 3, 2010

A grand ol flag!

Oh my goodness! Our craft for May's meeting is SO CUTE! What can I say? It has buttons on it. In my mind, that makes it fabulous!


Join us at 7 p.m. Monday, May 12 at Chrissy's house.


You will need to bring adhesive glue dots, called ZOTS, which can be found at Michaels or Joann's. I used the medium size. I will supply all the rest of the stuff and the supply fee is $5. If Anonymous is reading this, don't fret. I have a box for you and you can pay me for it. :-)


I'll give reimbursements to those of you who prepaid (and overpaid!) last month when we were intending to do a different craft. That one didn't exactly work out but no worries, because this project is BETTER!


See?







RSVP to the blog or message me on Facebook.

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'll be there :)

Tracy said...

YOU COULDN'T KEEP ME AWAY...That is just TOO CUTE!

...and only $5 to boot?

NICE!!!

Nola Mom said...

I will be there. The flag is so cute. I can't wait to make it and put out my patriotic stuff!

Anonymous said...

I am there! Can't wait!

Suzelle said...

I'm there...CUTE project :)

Anonymous said...

I am so there! The cuteness factor is pretty high on this one!

Cindy said...

I'll be there!

Lori said...

I'll be there if it's on May 10th, Monday. I can't make it on May 12th, Wednesday. It's May 10th right?

Very cute project!

Tracy said...

I saw the MONDAY part, not the # date...I'm pretty sure we are all thinking MONDAY! 10th! So I think you are good to go, Lori ;o)

Chrissy said...

I am planning on Monday the 10th. Good catch Lori!

Carey said...

Yes... it is Monday. I didn't have my calendar in front of me when I did the posting, and just went off of what was written on the side of the blog. Whomever did that update must have been one crayon shy of a full box.... oh wait. That was me, too. Whoopsy!!!!

Chrissy said...

:) Epingshl! (that was my favorite 'word verification' today. I think it means 'oh well'.)

Anonymous said...

Huge thanks Carey! Your the BEST! Anonymous will be there but late. I have to go by the Girl Scout meeting first.

Chrissy said...

So glad you are coming Anonymous. We need to talk about your identity crisis. And tell the Girls Scouts to hurry it up because you have grown up Girl Scouts and we are working on our patriotism AND cake eating badges!