Monday, February 22, 2010

Cupcakes

Did anybody read the article in the Fresno Bee today about the cupcake exchange. Made me think maybe we should do one either in lieu of cookies at Christmas or separately. I have run across so many good cupcake recipes lately. Input? Any interest?

6 comments:

Nola Mom said...

I love cupcakes (Mostly cupcake things that I collect!) I am up for a cupcake exchange. I still love the Christmas cookie exchange though.

Anonymous said...

I saw that too, and immediately thought of our group. I think a cupcake exchange is a fantabulous idea! Maybe we could do it with our summer exchange.

Nola Mom said...

Cindy and I talked about a cupcake exchange and we also thought it would be fun to do during our summer exchange (unbirthday party) in June. We could each bring one cupcake per person. We could do this instead of getting a little party favor for each person. We would bring 10 or 11 cupcakes and take home that many. We can talk more at our tea party. Something else to be excited about!

Chrissy said...

Yes I agree! Oh, I have like ten recipes I've been wanting to try. This may spell disastser for my diet!!!

Lori said...

Sounds like a great idea for the unbirthday party. I like the idea. I need a receipe though!!!!

Tracy said...

I <3 this idea!!!