What a quick post on the pics! Very impressed. And they just made me smile, just like all of you do. What a pretty bunch of ladies. I had a wonderful time. A big thank you with hats off(and gloves and hooker earrings on) to Tracy, Cindy and Nola. And Carey for the stamping project? What a lot of work! Very appreciated. It was beautiful and fun. That should hold me until April! Love to you all.
Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful time. The food was absolutely wonderful, and the table was lovely. Are we sure we don't want to do this every month?
Tracy, had such a good time. Thanks to Nola, Cindy and Carey for your additions to the party. I had such a good time and loved eatting the lemon curd and scones and strawberries. I couldn't stop thinking and talking about it the next day. It was such fun. Love the cookbook Nola. It sure is fun to have tea with all of you. The tea cup swap was a great new idea. Hope you're feeling better Suzelle and Tammi,... you missed it but hope skiing was fun for you too.
3 comments:
What a quick post on the pics! Very impressed. And they just made me smile, just like all of you do. What a pretty bunch of ladies. I had a wonderful time. A big thank you with hats off(and gloves and hooker earrings on) to Tracy, Cindy and Nola. And Carey for the stamping project? What a lot of work! Very appreciated. It was beautiful and fun. That should hold me until April! Love to you all.
Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful time. The food was absolutely wonderful, and the table was lovely. Are we sure we don't want to do this every month?
Tracy, had such a good time. Thanks to Nola, Cindy and Carey for your additions to the party. I had such a good time and loved eatting the lemon curd and scones and strawberries. I couldn't stop thinking and talking about it the next day. It was such fun. Love the cookbook Nola. It sure is fun to have tea with all of you. The tea cup swap was a great new idea. Hope you're feeling better Suzelle and Tammi,... you missed it but hope skiing was fun for you too.
Post a Comment