
Little cakes
Little tarts
Little cups of tea
Just enough for my friends
Just enough for me.
Let's meet at Tracy's
Thursday, March 4
7 pm
Please bring your teacup and saucer to swap
($10 limit, please)
We will be exchanging teacups
and then using them for our tea party.
A light sweet and savory menu will be served.
Please respond to the blog,
we hope to see everyone there.
Little tarts
Little cups of tea
Just enough for my friends
Just enough for me.
Let's meet at Tracy's
Thursday, March 4
7 pm
Please bring your teacup and saucer to swap
($10 limit, please)
We will be exchanging teacups
and then using them for our tea party.
A light sweet and savory menu will be served.
Please respond to the blog,
we hope to see everyone there.
14 comments:
It looks like it will be a fun evening. I will be there.
Wow! No eats until we have a cup? Steal fast! steal fast! I'll be there and I am really looking forward to it. See you on the 4th.
By the way, were you calling the gtgfs 'little tarts'? I mean we are a little sassy......
I'll be there :)
Teapot is on, the cups are waiting,
Favorite friends anticipating
No matter what I have to do,
there is always time for you!
I stole that from a greeting card.
:-) I'll be there!
Can't wait! I'll have a cuppa right now in anticipation.
If we're tarts, ladies, maybe we should wear hooker earrings that night too. (I saw this recently in the Bee also. Cancer patients going in for chemo had "Hooker Earring Wednesdays" to cheer them up) Don't quite know why my mind made that leap. Been hanging around Chrissy too long, I suppose...
I will be there! Cheri, I am not wearing any earrings!
I'll be there and I can't wait. Do I really need to wear hooker earrings? I'll see what I can do!!! Are gloves required?
Long hooker gloves or tea party gloves? I'm just curious, now!
You silly girls! (NO hooker attire required)
And...Yes Please, Lori ~ Give that cup a cute WRAPPING, so it's a surprise for whoever opens it.
;o)
I just found all these comments in my spam! Apparently even my computer thinks you girls are 'tart and sassy! Cheri, I resemble that remark!!! And yes, sadly enough I do own some hooker earrings (bad, bad impulse buy) but I've never seen a hooker modest enough to wear gloves? Gosh,I was going to wear green for St. Patty's day but now I'm just not sure. How about hooker earrings and granny panties to kind of balance things out. I have both.
I don't have hooker earings but I do have granny panties. Remember, mine were half off so that should count for something!
I am so bummed! My street-walker attire will have to stay in the closet, I can't come, I misread my calender. We are out of town for a ski race. Have a cup of tea for me:-( I will miss my gtgfs.
Nola, I am laughing so hard! You are so funny! And yes, that counts! But I'll take your word for it:) Remind me to tell you about my funny from Target this week. But it doesn't beat the panties half off!
Post a Comment