Hooray, Jean is coming to town! Better than Santa Claus!
She will be here on Friday, May 1, and I was thinking we could all go to dinner. We'll talk tonight about where to go, but I thought it would be nice to RSVP to the blog.
Thanks!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will be there. I wouldn't miss seeing Jean!
Jean is one of my favorite peeps! :o) I'll be there!
Yes, I should be there. I had to wait and see what time I was needed at church for set up for our Ladies conference on 5/2. I think I am just going to try and do it early, early Saturday so I can join you on Friday night. Let me know where and when.
Can't make it as my daughter, Juliana is having surgury that day and my husband is volunteering that night for Joni and friends. Tell Jean hi and that I sure wish we could make jewlery together again. Have fun and tell her I said Hi, Lori
Post a Comment