Just realized it was the 20th this month. I looked at the wrong month! Haven't had any chocolate yet today so I am not thinking clearly! (We started eating Easter candy at the beginning of Lent, doesn't everybody?)
I have nothing to do with April's meeting, but here's something to consider: Jean is coming for Grace's first communion. I think it would be fab to get a "good things extra" gathered at some point during her visit... When Cindy's back from Vancouver (staying at the same hotel as the Twilight actors... sigh...) maybe she can set it all up.
2 comments:
Just realized it was the 20th this month. I looked at the wrong month! Haven't had any chocolate yet today so I am not thinking clearly! (We started eating Easter candy at the beginning of Lent, doesn't everybody?)
I have nothing to do with April's meeting, but here's something to consider: Jean is coming for Grace's first communion. I think it would be fab to get a "good things extra" gathered at some point during her visit... When Cindy's back from Vancouver (staying at the same hotel as the Twilight actors... sigh...) maybe she can set it all up.
Post a Comment