Hey Ladies of the Leprechauns!
I'm home (re-entry is hard), and ready for Good Things tomorrow. With the help of Carey, Emily, three laptops, two workplaces, a few printers, and several different software programs, we figured out how to print the little words in reverse and the transfers are ready. It shouldn't be that hard, and now that we've figured it out we'll tell you all we know.
I ironed one little on twill tape and it looks beautiful! I have a limited amount of the twill tape, and a few different kinds of ribbons, but everyone should be able to get a yard or so of twill. I haven't tried it on ribbon yet, but if you have any ribbon that you like, please bring it and we'll experiment. Especially if you want a color, like Tracy might want red for SJM for example. The words are black, so all but the darkest colors should work. Don't know about textures, but we can try.
Likewise, I have several different fabrics for the buttons, but if you have something in mind you might want to bring it.
The cost for this craft is $5.00 - I forgot to post that before.
We will see you tomorrow night at Nola's at 7.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment