
Cindy hosted a fun night of crafting this month:
customized twill tape, fabric covered tacks, & Heart shaped paper clips.

Here is our crafting frenzy in the works!

Lori was only able to stop by briefly...but we were SO GLAD to see her smiling face.
And looky here, she got 'Hostess Nola's' cute party favor to take home...What a treat!

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the FABULOUS desserts
made for us to indulge in last night,
but I did get a shot of Nola~mom's darling button cupcake!
please note: although we quickly gobbled up all the other desserts,
this one we only oooohed & ahhhhed over
3 comments:
So sorry I missed such a fun and creative evening! Believe me, I wish I had been there instead! It all looks great. I already checked out the paper clip instructions. Even I could do that one! I love your button cupcake Nola. That is adorable.
A little leprechaun told me we have a few good things happening in March.....like some birthdays of very important people. Early happy birthdays to Cindy and Nola. Hope your birthdays are wonderful days full of good things. Love ya'll.
It was fun! Great pictures Tracy!
Post a Comment