Love is in the air. Or if it's fog it must be Fresno. Find your way to my house on Tuesday, February 3rd. come at 6:30 if you would like to shop for ornaments for our November 2009 craft. Nice assortment and reasonably priced. Then we will create a 'LOVE' photo album. The album has four letters and eight sides, so bring several different photos to play with. I have a lot of paper in pinks including solid, striped, polka dots, paisley, toile and floral. I have a few light purple/lavender shades and a few reds. Some of the pinks have orange, yellow, blue, brown and greens too. I have brads (including hearts), ribbons (red and pink) and some heart punches and heart stickers. I will supply glue sticks and I have two exacto knives. I have two very small self healing mats and two paper cutters. I also have a variety of colored pens. I will share everything I have but you may want to bring an exacto knife and a mat if you have it and double sided tape if you prefer that to the glue. Also bring any other embellishments you may want to use such as other stickers (i.e., letters, words or phrases, hearts, valentines themed, flroals, etc.,.) or ribbons. If you just have your photos I think I have everything else you would need to make an album, but as I know you are all scrapbookers, please feel free to bring whatever you would like. The fee for the album is $10.00.
And I think the button craft supplies are being brought by Carey and Cindy. Cost??? Not sure. I'll let them respond and tell us.
I will be serving a 'death by chocolate' snack and a small savory snack to control insulin levels!
You can RSVP via the blog by January 30th please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm already making a post to my own post!! I have a lot more ribbon than I thought and I have a variety of colors including purple, peach, orange, cream, yellow and burgundy some with designs. And I know I mentioned I had SOME heart stickers but I really have a LOT and in a variety of colors. Some flat and some raised. I also have some sticky heart jewels and dots and glitter sticky hearts. I do have letters too (all different sizes and colors). Okay-that should get your head spinnin'! G'night.
My project fee will be $1.00! I know... I hope you can afford it after all the Christmas bulb shopping.
Oh, and I'm RSVPing! :-)
I don't mean to be a pain...but the calendar says Monday, Feb. 2nd & your invite says Tuesday, Feb.3rd????
I don't remember if or who had a conflict with the Tuesday...but I don't know which to plan for now????
HELP PLEASE!?!
I will be there! I will bring all my buttons too.
How many photos do we need? Roughly. Being the paper-challenged one of the bunch, I'm at a loss.
--Yarnscissors
Yikes. Good catch Tracy. I can't possibly be on time if it is on Tuesday. I've got a 5:45 appointment. I've got it on my calendar for Monday... Chrissy?
Yes, I will attend. I have already started collecting fun things to use on my book.
I'm in :)
I'll be there Chrissy. I'm looking forward to it. Lori
I'll be there. Now I just need to decide what pictures to bring...
I think I need chocolate!
Post a Comment