Let's get together for an evening of food, fun and planning Good Things for the new year. Please meet at Nola's house on Tuesday, January 13 at 6:30 P.M. for a potluck dinner.
Please let me know on the Blog what you would like to bring: Main dish, side dish/salad or dessert.
Carey has asked if she can bring bread. She has a new recipe that she wants to try out.
Please think about which month you would like to host and bring any ideas or projects you would like to do in 09. I am looking forward to our evening and a fun year ahead.
I hope that everyone had a marvelous Christmas and a wonderful new year. I love each one of you and appreciate our friendship!
Nola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dessert, Please!
I'll bring a side dish.
I'm bringing soup. And my calendar.
I will bring a main dish.
Carolyn's computer died, but she is coming and bring her cheesy rice. Yummo!
I'll bring a main dish and salad Nola. See you on the 13th. Thanks for hosting.
I'll bring fruit and a fruit dip. Lori
Post a Comment