Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ladies! Introducing....


another Good Thing!

Suzelle is a good friend of Tracy's (and Cindy and Nola) and Crafter Extraordinaire. She is an avid scrapbooker, a Girl Scout Leader, a blogger, and lots of other good things. She has two kids, Claire and John, and works part time as an aide in the first grade class at St. Anthony's.

She will be joining us at our planning meeting coming up with her calendar in hand and some new ideas for us to try. Don't worry, we told her she can't be opposed to stealing at the gift exchange, and she knows her way around a glue gun, so she'll fit in fine.

Welcome Suzelle, we look forward to your friendship and eating your cookies!

1 comment:

Suzelle said...

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be asked to join Good Things !!! I have watched over the past couple of years....via Tracy's blog and this blog....the fun things you have created and now I am a part of it.....THANK YOU Cindy for extending the invitaion.

I look forward to meeting you on the 13th :)