Thank you for coming to the Topsy Turvy Tea!
Dear Good Things Girls,
Thank you for coming to the Topsy Turvy Tea. We had a fantastic time together, all of you brought such great jokes/funny stories to tell. Everyone looked so great in their hats. Cheri's scones were delicious and the dessert was too yummy. Of course, we can never say enough about a hot cup of tea.
Once again, Thank you for coming to Tammi's house on September 2nd at 7:00pm.
Fun, Laughter, Tea and Friends what a GOOD THING!
P.S. Thank you for your RSVP to the Blog.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you all didn't cluck too much over all those chicken jokes I told at the tea party last week.
I am such a Geek!!! I had to read it TWICE to understand that I didn't miss the gathering-DUH?!*#!?!!!
BTW, You are welcome, for my Positive RSVP. I had a Marvelous Time!! What did I bring? I have already forgotten...
I had a fun time laughing at all of us wearing hats and telling funny jokes. The food was really yummy. I also forgot what I brought.
Chrissy. Be there I'll.
It was lovely seeing all of you at the tea party. We must do it again some time! It FELT so good to tell you about next month's craft!
Post a Comment