... Mom asked me to post for her. Our RSVP total is this: Carolyn, Lori, Chrissy, Cindy, Carey, Nola Mom and Tracy. I sorta heard from Cheri, who may be bringing Kathy, her sister, but nothing's official. We've not heard from Tami or Elisha at all.
Cindy and Carolyn are meeting at Fuzio at RiverPark at 6. The movie starts at 7 at Edwards. We are seeing Swing Vote. If you aren't joining the cocktail hour, just buy your ticket and meet in the theater. I understand that Nola Mom may be sneaking in some special movie-time treat....
Can't wait to see everybody!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:0)
I had a good time last night. Thanks for organizing the evening and the delicious snack Nola. Lori I hope all went well with Julianna today. Enjoy the last few weeks with the kids off school ladies. I always dread the start of school. And have a great trip Carey. Say hi and give Jean a hug for me. Chrissy
Post a Comment