
Hey everybody!
Let's get together 7 p.m. March 11 at Chrissy's house to learn the art of Ukranian Easter egg decorating, called pysanky. One of my staff members at The Bee learned this art from her Ukranian grandmother. She has agreed to share what she knows with us and let us try a very simple design.
Supplies: A No. 2 pencil
Fee: $5
Kristen will provide everything. I'll provide the eggs.
RSVP to the blog!
Let's get together 7 p.m. March 11 at Chrissy's house to learn the art of Ukranian Easter egg decorating, called pysanky. One of my staff members at The Bee learned this art from her Ukranian grandmother. She has agreed to share what she knows with us and let us try a very simple design.
Supplies: A No. 2 pencil
Fee: $5
Kristen will provide everything. I'll provide the eggs.
RSVP to the blog!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am planning on being there :)
I'm there!
Sorry, I must change my RSVP to a NO...
We had my Father-in-law in the hospital this week due to multiple health issues....and now we've lost him...
The Funeral will be on Wednesday morning, in San Francisco. This requires us to leave after school on Tuesday...
SO I won't be able to attend this month's meeting....Have fun making the pretty eggs though...
And, I'll look forward to seeing you all next month.
Sorry, I won't be able to make it. Open House night for one of the boys . . . Have a great time, it looks like you will!
Post a Comment