Please let me know if you do or do not plan to attend the meeting at 7 p.m. April 8 at Tracy's house by April 1. I have to prepare supplies for you to create ultra cute scrapbook-like creations. I've included a glimpse of what I've got planned below. It should be a fun evening!...
You will need to bring scrapbook adhesive, sharp detail scissors and a small, small photo -- no bigger than 2 by 2. The rest of the supplies should cost under $5... I'm still working out the details.
RSVP by making a comment here. Thanks!
9 comments:
OOOOH!!!
I am interested in this project--it's looking darling--as we have all come to expect from the amazing papercrafter, Carey!!
My RSVP is a YES (I guess it had better be, since it's at my house) :)
Now, what will I be making for dessert? Hummm, I'll get right to work of that!!
Aloha! That is really a cute craft. I will be at the April meeting. I have missed seeing everyone. It seems like a long time and many miles since I attended a meeting. I am looking forward to the meeting and Tracy's dessert!
I'll be there Carey and I'm looking forward to it.
I will be there and I'm looking forward to it since I missed last meeting. Can't wait to learn another paper craft. Looks cute!!
I will be there and I'm looking forward to it since I missed last meeting. Can't wait to learn another paper craft. Looks cute!!
I will be there and I'm looking forward to it since I missed last meeting. Can't wait to learn another paper craft. Looks cute!!
okay lori-either you are suffering from multiple personality disorder or the computer had a hiccup. (your comment posted 3x). I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Chrissy
Hello All!
I had a wonderful time at the March meeting, and I love the new pics! I had a little too much fun with the chocolate fountain (Chrissy, your home is so inviting and warm!). I just wanted to RSVP about the April 8th meeting. I'll be gone on my honeymoon in Cayucos, but I'm planning on being present at the May meeting. See you all very soon!
Elisha Wells (soon-to-be Wilson)
I will be there see other post for explanation.
Post a Comment