Sunday, January 3, 2010

January meeting,.. let's keep trying

We're a bunch of busy ladies. How about Jan. 13, 14 or 15?

Please respond by letting me know EACH DATE you are available.

Thanks!
Also, if you message me privately on Facebook or send me an e-mail to yarnpaper@gmail.com with your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail and birthday, I'll have a new list ready when we meet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those dates work for me!

Tracy said...

All 3 work for me (as long as we settle on one pretty soon)

Tracy said...

Ooops...back to say, none of my info has changed. :o)

Suzelle said...

I am good the 13th and 15th..

Chrissy said...

13th and 14th for me. My info is the same. 1442 N. Harvard Avenue, Clovis, CA 93619, h-298-1966 and c-307-7291. DOB: 6-19-58 (I may have the year wrong...not!)and email is cbw319@aol.com. I like cash and diamonds, oh... and chocolate. You'll have to torture me if you want any measurements! That's all the info I'm giving. And obviously I don't need to tell any of you to get a life because we can't even find a free date to get together!!

Lori said...

Chrissy, your comments are so darn funny... and I do want your measurements and have wanted them for along time!!!!!

I can make it on the 13 and I'll be there at 6:30. Thanks Carey for working on this for us!!