Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time for Tea!

Hello, Ladies! Well, it's time for tea at Tammi's house. We will begin at 7:00 p.m., and the tea will be pot-luck style -- or would that be teapot-luck style? Here is a menu from which our guests may pick their goodie of choice:

  • Scones (any flavor you'd prefer)
  • Chicken Salad Sandwiches
  • Ham and cream cheese sandwiches (wouldn't some sort of cranberry sauce added to the cheese be yummy and autumnal?)
  • Egg salad sandwiches
  • Cookies (any kind you like)
  • Sweetie of your choice (must be some sort of dessert, not your hubby)

*Special request of Chrissy: could you bring some of your lemon curd? It was simply divine!

Tammi's making an apple/walnut green salad, and Cheri's going to make a pumpkin dessert.

Just comment on the blog which item you wish to bring, that way everyone can see what is still available. If you have something particular in mind that I haven't listed, please feel free to post that item on the blog too.

Looking forward to a T-rriffic time!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

I'll bring Egg salad tea sandwiches.

Looking forward to it...

:o)

Knittynola@gmail.com said...

I will bring chicken salad sandwiches.

Cindy said...

I'll bring scones. I'll probably steal mom's apricot scone recipe.

Carey said...

Since Tracy took egg salad sandwiches, my first choice, and mom took chicken salad sandwiches, my second choice, and Cindy is bringing scones, my third choice, I'll bring beer.




Just kidding. :-)
I'll bring a sweet something that's not my husband since Cheri put the stop to that fun, too.

Lori said...

I'll bring cookies!! Looking forward to it!! Lori

Chrissy said...

I will bring lemon curs but my meyer lemons are not ready:( So I can't gaurantee the quali-tea:) I may also bring something else and that's all I know at this time:)

P.S. Nola did you get a new email address?

Chrissy said...

I am not bringing lemon 'curs'. I am bringing lemon curd! It could have been worse, I could have spelled turd!

Nola Mom said...

No new 2-mail address. It is still Nolajwilson@yahoo.com. That is a second address I seldom use or check.

Chrissy, you are so funny. We will all be watching your lemon curd! Can't wait until our tea partea.

Suzelle said...

I'll being a sweet of some kind :)

Suzelle said...

Ok, Chrissy...your typos are contagious...haha !!

that is suppose to be "bring".....

Anonymous said...

I'm having such a good time reading the comments that I can't imagine how much fun we'll have at the actual tea party!

Anonymous said...

Carolyn will bring the sandwiches with the cream cheese. I will try not to forget the date. I just saw an email and missed a Girl Scout Service Unit Meeting this evening. Still ditzy! Cindy or anyone else, I may need a reminder call on Thursday.