Good Morning Ladies! I was just thinking about our get together last night and really started to laugh!! What a mix of topics we covered! We went from trying to enact our own health care reform program, one doctor's office at a time (Lori and Tammi are the girls for you when you go to the doctor!); bashing repair people that don't show up; AT&T is 'screwed' up; Savemart better get their act together and lower prices; calls from people we don't know or like, for husbands who aren't home and never answer the phone anyway!!! We also discussed Maurice's membership in the National Rutebaga Assoc. and his chances of taking a Norwegian Cruise are good. Nola revealed a BIG secret...her underpants are half off....oh my! And Seth may know Victoria's Secret. Husbands that come home for lunch are a good thing,,,husbands that work fom home...not so much (jk). Cheri was quite dazed and confused at Trader Joe's and couldn't find her nuts or the funny guy who went looking for them AND her in the parking lot. She needs to go with Tracy next time because she knows how to use their dingy thingy. And Carey, PLEASE work on your check out speed before you get whacked by some gang member.
Thanks for hosting Tammi and Cheri. As usual, the tea service was wonderful. And thanks for all the goodies ladies. Delish! And thank you for all the take away goodies everybody.
Please rsvp to the blog by 11/6 for the 11/10 Good Things. B.Y.O.B. (bring your own balls).
Hope your little ghost helped you find your keys in the dark and made your car smell good.
I am including the recipe for the pimento & cheese dip. Let me just say though that I use two cans of corn and about half the cheese. I used reduced fat sharp cheddar and jack and Low fat mayo. I like chives but only use fresh if you choose chives. Dried chives don't work in this recipe. I don't add salt but do add a little Mrs. Dash Table Blend. And we love the Tomato Basil Wheat Thins but good with any cracker that you like.
Pimento & Cheese Dip
1 (8 0z) pkg sharp cheddar & 1 (8 oz) pkg medium cheddar
1 jar pimentos 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
Chives or 1 green onion chopped
Mayo to consistency you like
salt and pepper to taste
Best if chilled overnight or at least several hours.
Enough procrastinating. Time to clean. YUCK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We sure did have a variety of topics. It was a fun evening. Thank you Tammi and Cheri for a fun tea party. We did miss you Suzelle. Hope you can make it next time.
I will be at the next meeting with all those Christmas balls. John will be glad
to get the Christmas balls out of the garage.
Chrissy I love your Pimento Cheese Dip. It is one of my favorites. Thanks again for the recipe.
Boy, that was a fun tea party. It was so nice to visit with you Chrissy. I'm glad we got a chance to catch up. We did have a number of different topics didn't we.
I've gotten a big kick out of showing off your tampon ghost. I've had people trying to guess what it's made out of and taking it into the dark to see if it really does glow. It's been fun to laugh with people about it.
I'll be at the the good things balls party. Just have to find my balls. I know I put them somewhere so I wouldn't have to dig the christmas stuff out yet. Guess I'll have to put on my thinking cap. Can't wait to see how we'll put it together.
Thanks Tammi and Cheri for a really great tea party. It sure was fun and yummy. Lori
Post a Comment