I have gotten the scrapbook pages copied and trimmed, and they will be ready for everyone who participated on movie night (or call me and we can arrange it if you aren't going to movie night).
The cost turned out to be a very reasonable $7.50 per person. Thank you to Chrissy for the coupon, and thank you Tracy for doing a title page for us. See you Tuesday!
3 comments:
I'll be there.
Hey Everyone!!
I have gotten the scrapbook pages copied and trimmed, and they will be ready for everyone who participated on movie night (or call me and we can arrange it if you aren't going to movie night).
The cost turned out to be a very reasonable $7.50 per person. Thank you to Chrissy for the coupon, and thank you Tracy for doing a title page for us. See you Tuesday!
Me too :)
Thanks Cindy for getting the pages for the book together !!
Post a Comment