Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to remind you that we are having the summer gift exchange at Carolyn's house at 6:30pm on June 17th. We will be having snacks so we all have enough energy to swap till we drop. Hope everyone can make it 'cause you don't want to miss out on stealing from your friends!!!
Let the shopping begin for the gift everyone will oooh and ahh over!! Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hi! I'll be there.
Could we review the gift exchange deal please.
$$$$ amount we are shooting for, etc.
Suzelle is a new! And she keeps asking me for all the scoop...I'm the next-newest member (aka: rookie status)
...so, I'd like some input from some of our 'senior' members.
Please & Thank You
:0)
I'll be there. I spent around $20 so I hope that's what we're shooting for.
I will be there and I also spent a little more than $20.00.
If I am not mistaken the rules are that the gift can be Summer or Patriotic. The gift should be in the $20 range.
I am looking forward to a fun evening of being with friends and stealing a special gift.
Thanks for the additional info girlies!!
I thought $20, but Suzelle thought she'd heard $30~
I just didn't want her to over-spend & end up getting shorted in the exchange...(that certainly wouldn't be a good way to start)
Thanks for the info girls....
I'll be there :)
I'll be there for sure! I've been looking forward to this for four months. I missed everyone last month, and I'm ready to celebrate some liberty and freedom! Woo-hoo!
Another Question....do we wrap the gift, like a normal gift ??
Since we can swap, I wasn't sure....
Hi Suzelle
We do wrap each gift. I heard Cindy say that The Dollar Store has patriotic gift bags or I am just using a plain colored gift bag. The wrap can be plain or fancy. All will get opened and stolen. I hope you enjoy your first gift swap! See you on Wednesday.
Thank you Nola :)
Looking forward to the exciting festivities. Ready to steal!
Carolyn already knows this but I thought I'd post a rsvp just for the record.
I'll be there!
I'll be there.
Post a Comment