Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sorry Ladies!!!

I thought I would save everyone a trip to Bullard Village Drugs. Although, you can drive by my house and see my new July 4th Cupcake flag that I purchased at 9:05 a.m. this morning. It really looks good in my front yard!!!

I really had a wonderful time last night. Thank you Carolyn and Lori for a very fun time. The food was very tasty and the decorations were fun. Everyone really outdid themselves with the gifts this year. I can't wait until we do it again at Christmas.

Thanks to everyone for a fun time. Have a great July 4th and I'll see you at my house for our next meeting.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm very glad you captured the flag Nola. It couldn't have a better home!

Tracy said...

OF COURSE you were there at 9:05 am the next morning, Nola! You deserved that cute cupcake flag...what was Carey thinking when she took that gift? :0)