Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A week from now, it's our next meeting...

Just want to give you a reminder that it's:

AT TRACY'S HOUSE
NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT
AT 7pm
on MAY 12th

Tracy & Carey will be hosting this jewelry crafting!!!

Hope you are planning to come.

8 comments:

Nola Mom said...

I will be there. It sounds like it will be fun. Tracy always makes the best desserts! Happy Mother's Day everyone.

Suzelle said...

I am there too :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too Nola !!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too!

Anonymous said...

I will be there looking forward to making some beautiful jewelry! Tammi

Chrissy said...

I will not know until Monday afternoon if I can come :( Seth is out of town and Lizzie may have a practice session in the evening. I will rsvp as soon as I know on Monday. I hope I can make it.

Cindy said...

I will be there with bells on. Okay, maybe not really, but you know.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn plans to be there. I have missed seeing all of you the last two months.

Chrissy said...

Lizzie does have practice Tuesday evening so I will not be able to come. The craft looks like a lot of fun. Post pics so I can see what everyone created. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.