Ladies -
We had a very nice evening with Jean. It was great to catch up on old times and we had a nice visit. Don't know if the Red Door rates high on the list for Chinese restaurants, but Chrissy, Nola, Carey, Carolyn and Cindy enjoyed Jean's company.
(hint: Chrissy, post the photo)
Earlier, Tracy and Lisa Hendey saw Jean at Lunch at Pane (The Wilson trio was there too).
I think we wined and dined (or dined with lots of iced tea) Jean properly during her visit. She's on her way home now and we miss her already!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't really know what you're complaining about. If you didn't have enough soup, we would have shared with you...
It was a fun bunch of days seeing Jean. I miss her!
It was wonderful to see Jean again. It was as if she had never left us. She is still a really "Good Thing". Come back again Jean and we will have fun. We miss you.
I had such a good time visiting with Jean and I would love to post the picture if I knew how. And Jean we need to have a "bring Jean to Fresno for Cookie Exchange" fundraiser. Maybe we could sell cookies? You looked great. I wish our visit could have been longer. If you know how to share pictures on line (unlike me) send some of the prom couple. Hope that all went well. Take care.
It was great to see you all. I felt as if I had never left!
The trip home was uneventful, and the boys didn't seem like they had missed us at all. Ben's prom date was crowned the prom Queen. I guess he knows how to pick 'em:)
Thanks so much for a wonderful visit. I miss you all!
Jean
Post a Comment