Tuesday, February 3, 2009
A Lot of Love
Happy Tuesday Ladies-It was so good to see all of you. I hope that you all have a chance to finish your albums and bring them in March. I would love to see them. And thanks for the button card kit Carey. I am going to try and get mine made today. And I was so happy to see my baby ornaments be adopted into good, loving christian homes (and out of my garage :). There are still some left and will probably be here in November in case you feel the need to add to your ornament family. And Happy Valentine's to all. Hope you have a wonderful valentine's full of love and chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you Chrissy for ordering our books and providing such pretty paper and enbellishments. It was a fun night that was enjoyed by everyone. The appetizers and chocolate fountain were wonderful.
Thanks also for the lotion and shower gel. I especially loved the cupcake holder. You know how I love cupcakes!
I hope everyone has a Valentine's Day that is filled with love.
Great Meeting Chrissy!
Thanks!!!
I've done some more work on my album, although it's not yet complete...and...
'I'm loving it!'
<3 your chocolate fountain too!
I had a great time Chrissy...thank you !!
I haven't finished my book yet, but will, since it is a gift and they date is quickly closing in.
Love my sweet heart card too :)
Post a Comment