Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks for the cookies and the goodies!!!

Hey everyone! I had such a good time at the exchange. Chrissy, your house was so beautiful and festive and it was so nice to have some good yummy appetizers. Thanks for all your hard work and for getting us in the spirit of christmas. The cookies were fun to taste and enjoy together. The gift exchange was good too. Looks like most of us went home with what we wanted too. All the goodies from everyone were so fun to open. Thanks for all the fun things. I shared my cookies today with my parents and they enjoyed seeing the packaging and sitting down for a cup of tea. Mom says hello to everyone too. Sydnee has a special tea party planned with me tomarrow after school if she gets her homework done. She's been looking forward to the ladies cookies and using her tea party dished again. Merry Christmas to all!!! I am thankful to all of you for your friendship andall the laughs. Lori

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Glad you had a good time Lori. I had a good time too. It is always one of my favorite Christmas activities. We got all the lights turned off by midnight!! (just kidding...) And I am so glad I waited for the 'Lori gift'. He is very much at home on my stove top. The other santas have welcomed him with open arms. He is very light for a santa! And, I had just given Seth a little lighted Christmas tree, that I kept with the nutcrackers in the pantry, to take to his office so the new Christmas tree had a home right away. So I was very happy with my gift. Hope you had a good tea party. Love ya.