Chrissy makes YUMMY lemon curd!!!
I baked gingerbread muffins this morning, just to use as a vehicle,
to eat the beautiful lemon curd you gave me this week.
YUM, dear friend!! Thanks a Zillion!
And, another big Thanks for hosting this month's meeting!
Your home looked so pretty & full of festive cheer~
What a fabulous Hostess you are~
My cookies are already gone...
we ate them morning, noon, & night all week long.
I just Love being a part of "Good Things"!
I baked gingerbread muffins this morning, just to use as a vehicle,
to eat the beautiful lemon curd you gave me this week.
YUM, dear friend!! Thanks a Zillion!
And, another big Thanks for hosting this month's meeting!
Your home looked so pretty & full of festive cheer~
What a fabulous Hostess you are~
My cookies are already gone...
we ate them morning, noon, & night all week long.
I just Love being a part of "Good Things"!
No comments:
Post a Comment