Exhibit A:

Terror grips Cheri as she realizes Christmas shopping season is here.
Exhibit B:

Cindy reacts to the news that Chrissy is planning games at our Christmas gathering.
Exhibit C:

Lori has just calculated the size of the gift card she will be getting from the Dollar Tree.
3 comments:
GREAT photos Carey! Ha Ha!
Carey,
I had such a good time and enjoyed the pictures and captions. Thanks. I still haven't returned all those resources yet. Your candles were beautiful. Cindy, I did end up making one of those gumdrop trees and it's so pretty. Hope you all had fun. Caroline is such a good team member. Lori
I must remember never to make funny faces at another Good Things event!
I discovered a helpful hint with these candy trees: Do not store them in a room with a humidifier. I have mine in my room (they clash with the Thanksgiving decor in the living room), and I used a humidifier to help me get over a sore throat. Much to my dismay, this made some of the red candies run. I'll just turn those to the back!
Post a Comment