Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's My First Time

Be gentle with me! I hope this works! Loved the pictures and captions Carey and yes, be very afraid because the games are back and they are required. Hint: brush up on your Christmas songs and a famous Christmas story.You will play and you will have fun and that's an order! Looks like five and a half dozen cookies or six cookies each for 9 ladies and one dozen to share for a total of 66 cookies. This includes our Christmas buddy Virginia. I will have some savory snacks to ward off diabetic comas. And bring your $20 gift for the infamous exchange. Well, I must be tired beacuse I spelled just about every word in the last sentence wrong!! That teacher breakfast was way too early. I had a great time last night and sorry I had to leave early. Thank you Carolyn and Lori. You make a great team! And Happy Thanksgiving ladies. I am very thankful for each of you. Love, Chrissy

No comments: