Here is a copy of the Apple Cake Recipe:
4 cups raw apples peeled and shredded or cup up finely
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 cup oil
2 cups flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp soda
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups nuts.
Raisins are optional
Mix sugar, oil and eggs. Add apples. Mix well. Add dry
ingredients. Mix well. Add nuts and raisins if desired.
Bake in 9x13 pan for 45 minutes at 350.
I served with Cool Whip or whipped cream and
drizzled with caramel ice cream topping. Enjoy.
It was great seeing those who could make our meeting and I enjoyed meeting Janice. The projects were fun. Thank you Cindy for all your hard work. We missed you Tammi and Cheri. I am looking forward to next time already. Lori we hope you are much better by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nola, thank you so much for wishing me well. I'm healing from everything quickly and my mind is ready to move on to other things. Thanks so much for the magazine article. It inspired me to expand on the idea of the tree and I'm looking forward to the night now. Hope you have a great month. Lori
Post a Comment