Friday, July 25, 2008

August Movie Night

It is time to get together and celebrate the last days of summer by going to a movie.

Movie: Swing Vote

Date: Tuesday, August 5

Time: To be determined when
schedule is available

Location: Edward's Cinemas

We hope we can all get together and have a fun evening. Please RSVP.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Girls!
Please count me as a YES...
I am looking forward to seeing you, Tracy

Carey said...

I'll be there!

Cindy said...

I'll be there! And so I heard will Carolyn. I think we are meeting an hour ahead at Fuzio for drinks -- Come join us if you want!

Chrissy said...

I'll be there. Just let me know when and where to meet. Thanks for organizing the evening Nola. Chrissy

Anonymous said...

i am coming to the movie. can't wait to see everyone. i've missed everyone. sorry for the late post just got back from the beach!
Tammi