Saturday, May 31, 2008

SPARKS will be FLYING!!!!



Good Things Summer Gift Exchange

June 10th 7:00pm

Tammi's House

Summertime snacks and dessert will be provided.

RSVP to the Blog by June 8th or call 294-1338

STARTING SUMMER OFF WITH A BANG IS A GOOD THING!

6 comments:

Carey said...

I'll be there. I've got my gift and it is all wrapped and ready to go! See you soon!

Tracy said...

Well I am not as ready as Carey, but I will be!!! See you then!

Nola Mom said...

I am looking forward to the evening. I'll be there

Cindy said...

I'll be there!

Chrissy said...

Hi Tammi-Sorry for the late rsvp but I will not be able to make it to Good Things. I am disappointed as I have my gift, but Seth has a work conflict that just came up when we got back from vacation. I may have to steal by proxy!!! Have fun. Chrissy

Bonnie said...

Sorry for the late RSVP too. I'll be there!