Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Carey-tell me about your camera

Hi Carey-Would you give me the make and model of your camera please? Also, is yours different from Nola's? They both take nice pictures and we are looking for a new one for Lizzie for graduation. Good to see you Sunday. Your feet looked better. Hope your pulse is behaving.
Missed seeing you on Sunday Nola. How come we didn't see you Wilson girls on the big screen?
Nola and Carey and hubbies, are you going to the picnic Saturday? -Chrissy

1 comment:

Carey said...

My camera is a Kodak easy-share. I'll take it with me Sunday so you can look at it. Cheri has the newer version. I really like it, but Cheri said she thought hers wasn't as good at indoor shots as mine is. Humm.

Anyway, yes, I'll be at the picnic with Mom, Dad, Cindy and her kids. Maurice and Gary will both be working.

I'll see you then!