Tuesday, Oct 12
Nolamom's house
Pumpkin decorating fun for all
Get your pumpkin. Get some fun stuff to decorate it and come one, come all. Let's see what we can come up with. If you're all out of inspiration, we've got a cute design for you, using some fall leaves. This looks especially good on white pumpkins. If you go this way, we've got supplies for you. If you like the look of the other one, I got the stuff at Michaels. Go shopping. It should be fun to shop for Halloween goodies when it is 100 degrees outside, right? See ya soon!
4 comments:
I bought all my stuff and I will be there. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll be under 100 degrees by then!
I got the last orange punkin that Michael's had, so I'm a mighty happy camper! Still pondering decorating possibilities, but I'll be there!
I'm there :)
I will most definately be there...it has been too long since I have played with my GTGFs... Tammi
Post a Comment