Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tick Tock.........

Are you ready to make a clock ??

I have lots of paper left over from our banners (that is what I used). I'll have all of that out for you to use. You can bring your own, if you want certain colors or a certain theme. I used buttons rather than numbers. You can use stickers, shapes, stamping it, chip board somethings, rhinestones, nothing at all, etc...... That you will need to bring. FYI...the clock is a 12"x12" square.

To apply the paper, I used mod podge, which I'll have available to use, along with the sponge applicator. I did not do anything to the edges of mine. You could paint it prior to putting the paper on it or ink it after you are done. Might be fun to sand it too, for a more rustic look. I'll have some paint out if you want to use it and inks too.
Tracy did one as well. She did her like a scrapbook page...SUPER cute !!!!
The cost is $4.50 per clock, which includes the mod podge too.
FUN craft to make !!!! Can't wait to see you Wednesday night :)

7 comments:

Nola Mom said...

I'll be there.

Tracy said...

Looking forward to another evening of Good Things, Good Times & Good Friends! ;o)

Cindy said...

I'm planning on it!

Chrissy said...

Counting the minutes til good things. Thanks for the pics. Both are super cute. I'll be there on time. P.S. Where do you find bands for these watches?

Lori said...

I'll be there and looking forward to it!

Carey said...

I'll be there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about my late response, but I'll be there too!