Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are you coming?

Let me know if you are coming on Tuesday ladies. Thanks.

9 comments:

Nola Mom said...

I will be there.

Carey said...

I'll be there with bulbs on. And Chrissy, I mean that in the most Christmas-like sense. I know how you think.

Cindy said...

I'll be there.

Suzelle said...

I'll be there.....

Anonymous said...

I will be there...found my balls, but I lost my marbles!

Lori said...

I'll be there. Still have to find my balls... but I'll be there. Walmart has bulbs out already!!!

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the quick responses ladies. Very much appreciated. And the funny comments brightened my day. I guess we could say we will all be there with bells on (No, I wouldn't say the other thing, I am way too refined for that.) The only person I haven't heard from is Carolyn. If any of you see her maybe you could check with her. Thanks. Look forward to seeing everybody.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too. Can't wait. Ready for more laughs.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn will be there.