Monday, September 21, 2009

September Meeting DATE CHANGE

Tomorrow night's meeting to create Fall Banners
is being CHANGED to NEXT TUESDAY, Sept. the 29th.

Still at the same Bat-time....7pm
& still at the same Bat-channel....Suzelle's House.

Prayers Abound for WELLNESS for all our Good Things Girls!!!
We are wishing 'Healthy & Happy' for everyone...

Looking Forward to seeing you :0)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'll be there. Thanks for the csll too.

Lori said...

I'll be there. Thanks for calling though Tracy and letting me know. My computer's been down so I didn't know about everyone either. Thanks, Lori

P.S. I don't have Suzelle's address or phone number.

Anonymous said...

Tracy, Thank you for the phone call last week about the date change. I was already confused about the date. I thought GT was on Thursday. I plan on being there tomorrow night. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
Carolyn