Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Never FELT Better!

Ready for a craft? October's Good Things is going to be a fibery good time - and we're not talkin' bran here ladies!



We will be making felted soap (soap wearing a little sweater to create a lathery, scrubby good time) and we will be making a felt gift card holder for fall - that can be adapted for all sorts of occasions.



Date: THURSDAY, October 9 (day after Carey's birthday)

Time: 7 pm

Place: Nolamom's house, 769 E. Magill

Cost: $5.00 for all materials

Please bring: dishwashing-type rubber gloves to protect your delicate hands. No goofy hats required this time, but if you really want to wear your clothes backward go right ahead. We won't stop you.



We may have a special guest expert in felting join us for the evening, if her schedule permits. It promises to leave you all warm and fuzzy, in more ways than one! Please rsvp by commenting to the blog!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Yep, I'll be there! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come...I love felt projects! If it's not too much trouble,I'd love the pattern for the felt gift card holder.

Jean

Carey said...

I'll be there. I'll be older, but I'll be there.

Chrissy said...

I 'felt' good about this one when I saw them in September. Good clean fun!! I'll be there. Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I'll be there

Tammi

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too!

Anonymous said...

Cheri is coming too. She is the anonymous one.

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I am actually a maybe. Conrad is having surgery on Tuesday to correct a hernia. I am not sure if he is going to be ready for daddy duty. I will have to wait and see how he is feeling.

Sigh

Anonymous said...

I will be there for the felty goodness.
Janice