Thank you Chrissy for the invitation to make a patriotic stepping stone for our May meeting. I will be delighted to attend the meeting. If I can help you with anything, please let me know.
Glad you can make it Nola. To Bonnie and Tammi, I will mail you an invite. Bonnie I know you said you couldn't make it because of tball. Nola thank you for the banana chocolate chip loaf. It was breakfast on Wednesday morning for the three of us. Delicious!! And all gone! Carey and Tracy thank you for a really fun evening.
I'd love to be there . . . but unfortunatly won't be able to again. Larry will be out of town once again so . . . well, I'll just leave it at that. Have a great time!
Elisha, Cheri, Lori, Carolyn and Tracy are you planning on coming to Good Things ? I am just trying to get my supplies lined up this week so if you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks. Chrissy
Chrissy -- Elisha said in her RSVP last month that she would be at the meeting in May and also said that at a family thing right after she got back from her honeymoon. Hope that helps...
11 comments:
Glad you can make it Nola. To Bonnie and Tammi, I will mail you an invite. Bonnie I know you said you couldn't make it because of tball.
Nola thank you for the banana chocolate chip loaf. It was breakfast on Wednesday morning for the three of us. Delicious!! And all gone! Carey and Tracy thank you for a really fun evening.
I'm there, too. Can't wait!
Carey-where did you find that magazine-Life Beautiful(?)-I can't find it at the bookstores. Did you say one of the drugstores maybe? Thanks Chrissy
Chrissy, I think Carey got it at the grocery store nearest her new home!!
I got the invitation! I will be there.
Hi Chrissy! I'm planning on being there too. Looking forward to it!
I'd love to be there . . . but unfortunatly won't be able to again. Larry will be out of town once again so . . . well, I'll just leave it at that. Have a great time!
Elisha, Cheri, Lori, Carolyn and Tracy are you planning on coming to Good Things ? I am just trying to get my supplies lined up this week so if you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks. Chrissy
Chrissy -- Elisha said in her RSVP last month that she would be at the meeting in May and also said that at a family thing right after she got back from her honeymoon. Hope that helps...
Yes Chrissy-I will be there :0)
cheri and lori-are you out there??
are you coming? -chrissy
Post a Comment